Awards & Achievements of Faculty
Dr. Punam Verma (Principal & Professor)Academic Credentials & Achievements
- MCI Observer for Basic Medical Education workshops conducted at various colleges under guidance of nodal center CMC Ludhiana.
- Adjunct Faculty of CMC Ludhiana, MCI Nodal center for Faculty Development.
- Faculty Advisor of FAIMER Fellowship at CMC Ludhiana.
- Awarded with FAIMER Fellowship in 2015
- Executive Council Nominee for General Selection committee for faculty interview at AMU, Aligarh.
- Observer in the 3rd Asian workshop (19-25 Nov, 2011) on Genomic and community Genetics (sponsored by Institut Pasteur, France and supported by Wellcome Trust, UK organized at SGRRIM&HS, Dehradun.
- Guest Speaker in various National and State Conference of physiology Society.
- Recognized P G Teacher.
- Life member of Association of Physiologists and Pharmacologists of India and Indian Medical Association.
- Best Poster awards in various conferences.
Special trainings in Medical Education:
- Revised Basic Course Workshop at CMC Ludhiana, MCI nodal Center for faculty development from 21 -23 April 2016.
- Coordinator sensitization Program on ATCOM on 25 Sept 2015 at MCI Nodal Center for faculty development, CMC Ludhiana.
- Resource person, Basic Course workshop in MET at MCI Nodal Center for faculty development, CMC Ludhiana from 27th– 29th Nov 2014.
- Coordinator Training at MCI nodal Centre for Medical education, CMCL,Ludhiana, 6th April 2011.
- Basic Course Workshop on MET at MCI nodal Centre for Medical education, CMCL, Ludhiana on 7-9 April 2011&t17-19 Sept 2009.
NATCON '16 Oral, Research Paper Presentation by Dr. Mohd Arshad (Asstt. Professor, Anatomy)
Dr. Mohd Arshad (Asstt. Professor, Anatomy) Presenting Research Paper in National Anatomy Conference held on AIIMS Jodhpur Rajasthan on 29 Nov to 01 Dec 2016.